Bayou Community FCU is pleased to announce that we have partnered with Industry-leading BALANCE to provide you with free access to expertly-crafted financial education and resources to help you with financial matters.
You must click LOGIN, then CREATE ACCOUNT to access the tools we are providing to you at NO COST.
Click to begin your journey of financial BALANCE!
- Money Management
- Financial Goals
- Weekly Expense Tracking
- Steps to Financial Health
- Get in BALANCE - Learn to Balance Your Checking Account (Sign In Required)
- BalanceTrack - For Teens and College Students (Sign In Required)
May is Older American Month
Check out these great resources:
- The financial and social and health benefits of delaying retirement.
- Resources for Seniors in a Financial Crunch.
- Daily Money Management Programs for Seniors.
- Common Scams that Target the Elderly.
- Helpful Referrals for Seniors.
- Do you need to downsize.
- Budgeting for the Truly Golden Years.
April 2023 Newsletter
Our newsletter has some helpful resources as well:
- Save Money on Your Gas Bill.
- Finding Happiness with your Money.
- The 2x2 System: A Yearly Financial add the next entry Check my Credit Report.
Financially Savvy Seniors Webinar
Thursday, May 18th
Retirement can be a great time for seniors if they are prepared financially. Attendees will learn about specific retirement concerns such as managing money, Medicare, Social Security, improving cash flow, insurance, investing, estate planning, and more.