Our Mission Statement Embraces the Following:
The mission of this credit union is to earn desired income while delivering high quality member products and services that meet the financial needs of our members. Our mission has three components:
Member Service: Our credit union's most important component is its members. Our products are designed, our hours are set and our employees are hired to meet the needs of our members.
Employees: The next most important component of our credit union is its employees. Without dedicated, motivated and responsible employees, it would be impossible to render high quality member service. This credit union will continue to be dedicated to the well being of its employees.
Value: The credit union is in business to provide value for our members. This means that we must operate our organization as efficiently as possible. Efficient operations and quality products and services are the two major cornerstones upon which we provide value to meet the expectations of our members.
50+ Years and still serving, our members, our family and our friends.
Field of Membership
- Commissioned officers and Civil Service personnel of the National Hansen Disease Center who work at this facility in Carville, Louisiana;
- Anyone who works, worships, lives in or conducts business in Iberville Parish (East side of the Mississippi River) is eligible for membership.
- Contractors and employees of Contractors who work regularly at the National Hansen Disease Center under contract with the U.S. Government;
- Members and employees of the St. Gabriel Catholic Church in St. Gabriel, Louisiana;
- Members and employees of St. Theresa Catholic Church in Gonzales, Louisiana;
- Employees of Syngenta & Brown Eagle (St. Gabriel facility)
- Members of Mt. Bethel Baptist Church, Members of Mt. Carmel Baptist Church
- Employees of City of St. Gabriel
- Employees of 756 Area Support Medical Company (Carville Location)
- Employees of East Iberville Volunteer Fire Dept.
- All groups enrolled in accordance with the Streamlined Expansion Procedure prior to the 10/25/96 court junction that are included in the SEP Log received in Regional Office as of 01/22/99.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; members of their immediate families; and organizations of such persons.
- Eligible family members include, Spouse, Father, Mother, Sister, Brother, Child, Grandchild.